Scottrade makes it easy to open an account or transfer a brokerage account from another broker. Just go to trading.scottrade.com. Scottrade offers different services to their customers including different banking services, brokerage, investment education, etc. These services and others are available to Scottrade customers either at the firm’s branches located all over the United States and online.
WHAT IS SCOTTRADE?
Scottrade is a privately owned American discount brokerage firm that operates both online and at retail locations. The company was founded in 1980 by Rodger O. Riney, its CEO. The company moved to St. Louis in 1981. The real growth started when the firm went online for the first time in 1996 as Scottrade.com. The company’s growth was so phenomenal that by 2010, Scottrade had five hundred different branches nationwide in the United States.
- Scottrade account.
- An electric device like laptop, computer, mobile or tablet.
- Internet connectivity.
- Go to https://trading.scottrade.com/.
- In the right corner of the screen, you will see a text box with two options: “Open a New Account” and “Secure Login”;
- Please click or tap on the secure login tab to start the Scottrade login process;
- Enter your account number in the appropriate field;
- Please type in your password in the next field;
- Use the dropbox under the “Password” field to select on which page your browser should redirect you once you’ve logged in. You can select between Home Page, Stock Trading, Option Trading, Mutual Fund Trading, CDs & Bonds Trading, Balances, Positions, Order Status, Watch Lists, Quotes & Research, Knowledge Center and Banking;
- After reviewing your credentials, please press the “Log In” button to access your account.
There is another method as well for logging into Scottrade account.
- Go to Scottrade’shome
- In the upper right corner, click or tap on the “Customer Login” button to start the Scottrade login process;
- You are now in the Secure Customer Section. To continue, you must enter your credentials.
- Type in your account number;
- Please write your password;
- Select where should the browser take you after logging in to your account(see Method I for sections);
- Please select your language. You can choose between English and Chinese;
- Press the “Login” button to access your account.