ViewMyPaycheck online website i.e. www.viewmypaycheck.com is created by Intuit that lets you view your pay stubs and other payroll info. What a great news! Go to www.wiewmypaycheck.com and get further information. This article guides you regarding how to make an online account and what are the advantages of making an account with ‘ViewMyPaycheck”.
WHAT IS INTUIT?
Intuit Inc. is a financial software and business company which develops and sells tax preparation software, financial and accounting and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Intuit makes TurboTax, a consumer tax preparation application, the small business accounting program QuickBooks, professional tax solutions ProSeries and Lacerte, and multiple payroll products.
To access ViewMyPaycheck, you’ll need:
- You need to have an Intuit account. If you already have one like if you use Intuit products (TurboTax or Quicken) then it’s okay. But if you don’t have one, one will be created for you when you sign up.
- You must have your Social Security number (SSN).
- You must also have the net pay from your last paycheck.
It is very important to have the above requirements otherwise you cannot be a part of the system.
VIEWMYPAYCHECK LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
- Open your web browser and go to www.viewmypaycheck.com.
- Click on sign up.
- Enter your email address.
During the process if you receive a message saying you already have an account then sign in using the data for that account. But if you do not have an account with Intuit then follow the next steps.
- Create a password that you will use when you sign in to ViewMyPaycheck.
- Confirm the password you created.
- Select a security question for security purposes and also when in future if you forget your password you can reset a new one.
- Click on Sign up.
- Enter your SSN and the net pay from your last paycheck.
Your net pay is the amount of your paycheck after all of the taxes and other deductions have been taken out.
- Click All Done!