Tell Dunkin Donuts What Makes You Go Nuts for Their Donuts
Is there anything better than a fresh donut to start your day with? Only if you combine it with a steaming cup of coffee. And what better place to do that than one of the largest coffee and donut companies in the world; Dunkin’ Donuts? Dunkin’ Donuts has always been there for people, with the best comfort food in the form donuts, and now it is your turn to be there for them. All you need to do is to tell Dunkin Donuts what you love or hate about them, at www.telldunkin.com, and help them improve their overall food and services, so they may continue to comfort people around the world.
Procedure for Dunkin’ Donut Survey
To tell Dunkin what you think about their food and services, through their Dunkin’ Donut Survey, follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and visit the following link:www.TellDunkin.com. This will take you to the Dunkin’ Donut Survey page.
- Choose the language in which you prefer to fill the survey:
- If you wish to take the survey in English, click on “click here”.
- If you wish to take the survey in Spanish, click on “hagaclicaqui”.
- Next, enter the 18-digit Survey Code, which is located in the middle of your Dunkin’ Donuts receipt. Click “Start”.
- If you do not have a Survey Code, click on “My receipt does not have a survey code”.
- Here, enter the 6-digit Store Number of PC Number located at the top of your receipt.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Click “Next”.
- Begin the survey and tell Dunkin either what they’re doing right or wrong, by rating your overall satisfaction with their food and service during your last visit.
- Next, answer questions regarding your likelihood of visiting Dunkin’ Donuts again, or recommending it to someone else, etc.
- Once the survey has been completed, you will get the option to choose the offer you would like to avail from Dunkin’ Donuts and receive a Validation Code. To redeem your offer, write the Validation Code on your receipt and bring it with you the next time you visit Dunkin’ Donut.