HOW TO ACCESS SBC GLOBAL ACCOUNT?
When you want to access your SBCglobal account online www.SBCGlobal.net, you need to go to log in, at the Yahoo mail Att.net login page. SBCglobal.net mail is nowadays actually a part of att.net mail. And the said att.net mail is accessible through Yahoo. This all happened due to partnership between AT&T Internet services and Yahoo. Thus, when you carry out a search for SBCglobal, you are directed to the Yahoo mail /att.net mail log in page.
WHAT IS SBC GLOBAL?
SBC GLOBAL is a trade name for several affiliated companies. AT&T Internet Services provides the att.net consumer web portal and information service and the AT&T Yahoo! Internet. The connection between SBCglobal, AT&T (as in, att.net) and Yahoo Mail seems to be complex at first. But it is actually quite simple. The initials SBC in SBCglobal stand for Southwestern Bell Company. In 2005, SBC purchased AT&T, and opted to adapt AT&T’s better-known brand name. The SBC legacy customers were the first to be put on the AT&T Yahoo! Service. So this is how we end up with a situation where SBCglobal.net email account holders are required to go to Yahoo’s att.net portal, to access their accounts.
SBCGLOBAL ACCOUNT ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
There are three specific steps that you need to follow, to access your SBCglobal email online.
- The first step is that of going to Yahoo’s Att.net login page: which is effectively the Yahoo Mail login page. You can also simply go to att.net, and then click on the ‘sign in’ link at the top right-hand side. This will take you to the att.net login page, which is essentially the Yahoo Mail login page.
- The second step is that of entering your AT&T ID/Email (that is, the SBCglobal.net email), followed by the password.
- The final step is that of either clicking on the ‘sign in’ button, or hitting the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard, to access your SBCglobal.net account.
WHY TO LOGIN SBC GLOBAL ACCOUNT?
Once you have accessed your SBCglobal email online, you can do many things:
- You can check your inbox, for any new or old mails.
- You can compose and send new emails. You can create email messages and save them as draft.
- You can forward emails to other people.
- You can delete old emails
- And you can carry out any other account management tasks you can think of.