There are several methods through which you can activate your Walmart Family Mobile service while using the website i.e. www.myfamilymobile.com.
WHAT IS WALMART?
Walmart is an American multinational retailing corporation. It operates a chain of super markets, hyper markets, grocery stores and discount departmental store. The company was founded in 1962. The headquarters are located in Bentonville, Arkansas. Walmart was established by Sam Walton. It operates under different names in different states.
WALMART FAMILY MOBILE ACTIVATION METHODS
There are number of ways by which you can activate Walmart Family Mobile service:
- At the wireless counter at Walmart stores
- Online at www.myfamilymobile.com
- By contacting Family Mobile Customer Service at 1-877-308-9621
WALMART FAMILY MOBILE ACCOUNT BENEFITS
The benefits you get from Walmart are as follows:
- View bill details and make payments
- Check call and text use and set limits
- Get help with your phone
- Manage your data
- You need to perform a Walmart Family Mobile coverage check.
- You should have a Family Mobile phone or unlocked GSM phone.
- You should have a Family Mobile Starter Kit. You can purchase Starter Kits for $25 at participating Walmart stores or at http://www.walmart.com/
- You must be 18 or over, whereas Puerto Rico customers must be 21 or over.
- Primary Account Holder must have a government-issued ID.
PRIMARY ACCOUNT HOLDER
The first line activated on Walmart Family Mobile service at www.myfamilymobile.com becomes the primary account holder. Primary account holder is the person who is responsible for paying the bill for the account. When activating service, the first line activated should be the user who will assume this responsibility.
The primary account holder has rights and authority greater than the other lines on the account. Primary Account Holders can do the following:
- Determine the online access levels for other users via myfamilymobile.com.
- Set Family Controls to manage how others use their accounts.
- Turn data on or off for users.
Once activated, they will send you a welcome text and another message with your www.myfamilymobile.com temporary password. You have to use this password to create your online account. By this account, you can view and pay your bill, manage your account and user access, receive device support, refill your Extras Pack and more.