Want to buy a car, or pay for one you have already bought/leased? Santander makes it easy for you. Simply, visit www.myautoaccount.com, register Auto Santander Account and make payments online.
About Auto Santander Account
Buying your own vehicle is a stepping stone into adulthood; you haven’t truly grown up unless you buy your own car to get yourself around. However, buying a car isn’t an easy task; you need money, and lots of it. But, fret no more, because Santander offers you not only loans and amazing offers to help you make the purchase you want, but also make it easier to pay for it; all you need to do is register an Auto Santander Account at www.myautoaccount.com to get started.
How to Register Auto Santander Account
To register Auto Santander Account, follow the simple, step by step guidelines given below:
- Turn on your computer and open your preferred browser. Visit the following URL from your browser: www.myautoaccount.com.
- Click “Sign me up!” beneath the “Login” button.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and agree to them by clicking “Accept”.
- Select your account type from the drop-down menu: Auto Loan/Lease, or Retail/Credit Card.
- You have two options for signing up, either by providing your Account Number or your Social Security Number. Select the one you prefer.
- Next, select your Account Type: Individual or Commercial.
- Enter either your Account Number or Social Security Number, depending on which you chose.
- Then, enter your Date of Birth and Physical Zip Code.
- Click “Verify”.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
Once you have registered your Auto Santander Account, you can log in by following the below procedure:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: www.myautoaccount.com.
- In the given fields, enter your Username and Password.
- Click “Login”.