AARP® Medicare Complete® plans are insured through UnitedHealth care. All plans offer combinations of benefits and features designed to fit a wide variety of budgets and healthcare needs. Go to www.myaarpmedicare.com to access your account or register yourself.
WHAT IS AARP®?
AARP, Inc. is a United States-based interest group with a membership founded in 1958 by Ethel Percy Andrus. AARP is a non-profit organization with a mission to enhance the quality of life for all as they age. The association advocates for positive social change and delivers value to members through information, advocacy and service. With nearly 38 million members, AARP is one of the most powerful lobbying groups in the United States.
AARP® MEDICARE PLAN ADVANTAGES
UnitedHealth care Medicare Advantage plans can include:
- Hospital (Part A) coverage, include hospital stays, skilled nursing care and home health care.
- Doctor (Part B) coverage, including doctor visits, outpatient care and preventive services.
- Drug (Part D) coverage (MAPD plans)
- Preventive services for a $0 co-payment
- Routine hearing and vision exams, hearing aids, and/or a fitness benefit.
ONLINE ACCOUNT BENEFITS
- You can Review your claims history.
- You can View your benefit details.
- You are able to track and pay your premium.
- You can easily access forms and plan materials.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT?
If you have one of the following plans insured by UnitedHealth care, sign in or register to access your most important benefit information online:
- AARP® MedicareComplete®
- AARP® MedicareRx Plans
- AARP Medicare Supplement Plans
- AARP Hospital Indemnity including Extra Protection Hospital Plans
- AARP Personal Health Insurance Plans
So in order to access your account:
- Go to www.myaarpmedicare.com to sign in or register.
- Enter your username and password. If you are not a member, click on “register now” mentioned on the bottom right side of the screen.
If you wish to register for online account. You must have
- An email address
- Your member ID card (health insurance card)
Once registered, you’ll be able to view your personal information, including plan details, coverage summaries, and premium payment history and claims information.