Morgan Stanley makes sure that your wealth is fully secured. Be a part of it at www.morganstanleyclientserv.com. If you are already a client, the login helps you in many ways. Log in to Morgan Stanley Online to securely send messages to your Financial Advisor, Private Wealth Advisor or the Client Service Center. You can access your Financial Advisor or Private Wealth Advisor’s phone number and email address by logging into Morgan Stanley Online.
WHAT IS MORGAN STANLEY?
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Morgan Stanley operates in 24 countries and has more than 1300 offices and 60,000 employees. According to the Scorpio Partnership Global Private Banking Benchmark, the company had $1.454 trillion of assets under management.
MORGAN STANLEY ACCOUNT BENEFITS
Morgan Stanley offers a powerful combination of Global Stock Plan Services, Executive Financial Services, and Wealth Management support, all designed to benefit you.
- Gives Health, insurance, 401(k) Plan and pension (if eligible).
- Manage your equity awards with ease
- Lead executive services that enable officers, directors, and affiliates to gain flexible access to their wealth
- Provide you access to user-friendly tools, boundless educational resources, and best-in-class Wealth Management support.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR MORGAN STANLEY ONLINE?
Morgan Stanley Online delivers secure, convenient online access to your Morgan Stanley accounts. Registration is quick and easy and takes just a few steps.
- Obtain your account numbers from your most recent statement. If your account numbers are not available, please contact your Financial Advisor.
- Go to www.morganstanley.com/online.
- Click “First Time Here? Create User Name”.
- Enter the first 9 digits of your primary account number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- International clients can select “Register with a Passport/ID Number” to enter the last 4 digits of the passport/ID number on file.
- In order to verify your identity and protect your online security, you will be prompted to answer security questions or enter a registration code. If prompted with security questions, you must answer the multiple choice questions correctly in order to proceed with registration.
- Enter profile information to complete your online registration.
- Choose a User Name and Password.
- Enter and confirm your preferred email address.
- Indicate whether or not you are a professional subscriber.
- Review and attest to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Register”.