Fidelity Interactive Content Services LLC (“FICS”) is a Fidelity company established to present users with objective news, information, data and guidance on personal finance topics drawn from a diverse collection of sources including affiliated and non-affiliated financial services publications and FICS-created content. Go to 401k.fidelity.com OR www.401k.com to login in your account or create your account.
ABOUT FIDELITY 401K
Fidelity is a registered broker-dealer, and is not affiliated with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. or its affiliate(s). Fidelity neither endorses nor recommends any particular advisor or investment strategy. Financial Engines provides investment advisory services for client accounts. Fidelity has agreements with Financial Engines under which it provides Financial Engines with services related to client accounts. Fidelity does not review the Financial Engines website, and makes no representation regarding the content of the website. The information contained in Financial Engines website should not be considered a recommendation by Fidelity or a solicitation of any offer to purchase or sell any securities.
Information reflected in client accounts on the Fidelity website is produced by Fidelity and its affiliated companies; it is not provided by Financial Engines.
HOW TO ACCESS FIDELITY 401(k) ACCOUNT?
Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Fidelity NetBenefits®website at 401k.com or www.netbenefits.com. If you have other accounts with Fidelity (such as a former employer’s 401(k) plan), use that user name and password to access your Dell 401(k) Plan account.
- On your first visit to NetBenefits, log in using your Social Security number as your user name, then create your own unique user name and password, and set up a security question. Click the link to the Dell 401(k) Plan, and then follow the onscreen instructions to select how much you want to contribute out of each paycheck (between 1 percent and 50 percent of pay, up to annual limits). You can save on a pretax basis, a Roth 401(k) basis or a combination of the two.
- If you are or will be age 50 or older during the year, you can make an additional catch-up contribution.
- Choose how you want to invest your savings (either the Core Funds or a Pre-Mixed Portfolio).
IF YOU NEED HELP ENROLLING
Call the Dell Retirement Service Center at Fidelity toll-free at 1-800-466-2900. Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.
MANAGE YOUR FIDELITY 401(K) ACCOUNT
After you enroll, the Fidelity NetBenefits® website is the place you’ll go to check your account balance and fund performance and to conduct transactions.
- Change your contribution percentage (how much you contribute each pay period).
- Make a catch-up contribution (if you are or will be age 50 or older in the current calendar year).
- Request a Rollover Contribution Form to roll over your benefit from another eligible retirement plan into the Dell 401(k) Plan.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY
- Change how your future contributions are invested.
- Change how your balance is invested among the different investment options (reallocate).
- Update your beneficiaries.