Apply for a personal loan in an amount up to $40,000 at www.myinstantoffer.com. My Instant Offer is operated by the Lending Club who is an Equal Housing Lender.
WHAT IS LENDING CLUB?
Lending Club is a peer-to-peer lending company that was founded in 2006. The idea behind the company is regular everyday people are lending their money to regular everyday people. They are registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and are based out of San Francisco CA. It is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating personal loans, business loans, and financing for elective medical procedures. The Lending Club has been named as one of Forbes most promising companies and has been features in the New York Times and many other newspapers across the country.
- Go to https://www.myinstantoffer.com/ to login your account.
- Enter your12 number/letters funding code. It is located on the offer letter that was sent by Lending Club.
You can apply for a MyIstantOffer.com loan anywhere between $1000 to $40000. The loan can be used for any purpose such as a student loan, a new car, or even rent money.
ADVANTAGES GIVEN BY LENDING CLUB
- As a personal loan or business loan borrower, you can get an instant quote in minutes with no impact to your credit score. Once you select an offer, you can watch as funds are committed by investors who are choosing to invest in you and your success.
- If you’re investing, you can open an account in minutes and build a portfolio of hundreds or thousands of loans made to quality borrowers. You’ll receive monthly payments of principal and interest, which you can withdraw or reinvest.
- If you’re looking for medical financing, you can apply online or through our network of more than 10,000 providers across the country.
- No matter what kind of loan you’re interested in, everything is done online, so the whole process is fast, convenient and private.
All loans facilitated by Lending Club are issued by a bank and subject to the same consumer protection, fair lending, and disclosure requirements as any other bank loan.