Del Taco is an American fast-food chain restaurant. It has been operating since 1960 and has branches in Columbia, Oklahoma, Detroit, Columbus and Ft. Worth. Del Taco has over 547 successful locations and it serves a mix of American Mexican food including nachos tacos and burritos. The reason for its success is the company acts upon the suggestions and requirements of their valued customers. Therefore, in order to keep improving they want you to fill the online Del Taco Survey, after completing it you will be rewarded with a redeemable coupon.
Requirements for the online Del Taco Survey
- In order to take the survey, you must have a receipt from your visit to the restaurant. (Which is valid for 30 days)
- The invitation of the survey must be given on your receipt, which is in the form of a 15- digit survey code.
- You must have a device to access internet to fill the survey.
How to take part in the Del Taco Survey at myopinion.deltaco.com
- Open the link myopinion.deltaco.com and click on Online Feedback. A popup menu will ask you to click on the hyperlink MYOPINION.DELTACO.COM if you have the invite for the online Del Taco Survey.
- After doing so the survey will begin.it will ask you to enter the 4digit location code given on your sales receipt.
- You will click next and enter your unique 15-digit survey code given on your receipt, after that a series of simple questions begins.
- Once you have completed the survey a code will be generated which you are supposed to write on your receipt and present it to Del Taco on your next visit to avail the reward.