If you wish to make an online health assessment for yourself or your loved one then access and create an account at myCigna Login Portal at www.mycigna.com.
Cigna is a US-based global organization providing health services. The company has many subsidiaries of insurance consisting of medical, disability, dental and other life insurances, most of which are provided via employers and other related groups such as governmental and non-governmental organizations.
Requirements for Accessing myCigna Login
In order to successfully access the myCigna Portal, you must fulfill the following requirements before starting to create an account:
- You must have access to a stable internet connection and a laptop, desktop or a mobile device
- Must be a legal resident of United States of America and of the age 18 years or above.
Procedure for Accessing the myCigna Portal
In order to successfully access the myCigna Login Portal without any troubles then follow the step by step guidance given below:
- Visit the official myCigna Portal Login by clicking on the following link or by copying it in your web browser www.mycigna.com. This will directly take you to the myCigna Login Portal page.
- At the home page, click the option of “Register Now” in the blue tab in case you are a new user.
- Then a registration form will open up in a new window. Enter all the required information in the fields provided including your first and last name, date of birth and complete contact information and click next.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration for signing up at myCigna Login portal
Once you have successfully registered, you can easily access your account and maintain your profile by typing in your User ID and password in the given fields and click the “Login” button. In case you cannot remember your User ID or password click the given link of “Forgot User ID” and “Forgot Password” respectively and follow the prompts to retrieve your login credentials.