My Subway Card is an electronic gift card through which users can purchase items at any restaurant of Subway in US and Canada. My Subway Cards are reloadable and reusable which means that money can be added into the card whenever you need it. If you don’t have any cash on you then these cards provide a convenient way to pay for the subway items and for every dollar that you spend on a Subway item you get a reward of one point. Apart from this My Subway cards can be used to avail different offers (points), act as a perfect gift for different occasions like birthdays etc.
My Subway Card Registration Procedure
My Subway Cardholders will have to get their card registered in order to avail the benefits. Follow the guidelines below to register:
- Visit the URL www.mysubwaycard.com from your web browser.
- On the top-right of the page you will see four green tabs. Click the second tab which says “Register”.
- This will lead you to the main registration page on which you will have to fill out all your personal details in the required fields including your name, email address, phone number, zip code, your subway card number/pin, your gender and lastly your date of birth.
- After filling out all these details you will click the green button located at the bottom of the page which says “Almost done”.
- This will lead to the registration and activation of your card. You can now benefit from the My Subway Card services.
Now that the registration is done, you must log in to avail the benefits of My Subway Card. Go to www.mysubwaycard.com from your web browser and on the extreme right of the page on top of the four tabs in the page that will open up you will see “Sign in to your subway account”. Click “Sign In” and this will lead you to the main login page. Fill in your username and password in the required fields and click the green button which says “Submit”. You can now enjoy My Subway card services and offers.