Outlook 365 is an email service that is associated with Microsoft’s Office 365 program. This program is a bundle of all of Microsoft’s office services, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc. Now, all you need to do is go to outlook.office365.com and you can access all of your favourite Office programs instantly.
About Microsoft Office 365:
Office 365 is an updated version of Microsoft’s Office program. The Office 365 program allows you to access the same programs as the older Office, but the new version does one thing that will be very cost-effective; it allows you access to any further upgrades that the program undergoes in the future.
The program is available in 4 variants based on the kind of use they will be put to, and can be bought from Microsoft as Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home and Student, and Office 365 Home and Student for Mac.
How to setup your Outlook 365 Account?
The Outlook 365 Account can be setup along with the Outlook Setup Assistant in Windows. This assistant automatically sets up your account and all you have to do is add an email and a password. If you use Mac, the account can be set up using Apple email.
How to login to your Outlook 365 Account?
To login to your Outlook 365 account, follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: https://outlook.office365.com/
- In the page that opens, enter the Work/School account email associated with your account.
- Select ‘Keep me signed in’ and click on the button that says ‘Sign In.’
- If you have difficulty signing in, select the ‘Can’t access your account?’ option.
- Follow the instructions on the pages that open to recover your account.