Need to update your insurance information? You can do it online by visiting the Insurance Verification Online Customer Service, at www.myinsuranceinfo.com.
About Insurance Verification Online Customer Service
Managing your insurance is a hard task as it is, but when it comes to updating the information, it gets even more tedious. If only there was some way to make it easy and convenient for everyone involved. Well, there is. You can manage all your information online through the Insurance Verification Online Customer Service. Simply, visit www.myinsuranceinfo.com and see the wonders of easy, online access.
How to Use Insurance Verification Online Customer Service at www.MyInsuranceInfo.com
To use the Insurance Verification Online Customer Service, you will first need to get a Reference ID, so follow the simple procedure given below:
- Turn on your computer and open the browser you generally prefer to use. Visit the following web address from your browser: www.myinsuranceinfo.com.
- Click “I do not have a Reference ID” below the space for Reference ID.
- Select whether you are a Borrower or an Agent.
- Enter your Reference Id and Control Number, both of which are located on your letter.
- Click “Continue”
- If you do not have a Reference ID or Control Number, click “I don’t have this information”.
- Provide all the required information and click “Submit” to receive a Reference ID.
Once you have successfully received your Reference ID, you can log in and use the Insurance Verification Online Customer Service by following the steps given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.myinsuranceinfo.com.
- Enter your Reference ID in the given field. You can find this ID on the upper, right corner of your Verification Request letter, or you can also find it in the correspondence emailed to you.
- Click “Submit”.