Gap is one of the most popular stores and brands in the United States, in fact, it’s probably one of the most recognized and well-known brands in the world. GAP, therefore, is very much concerned with the welfare of its customers. The GAP credit card has many advantages which you will know in this article. Go to link eservice.gap.com to become a part of company and if you are already a member, you can check and manage your account.
WHAT IS GAP?
The Gap, Inc, is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer.It was founded in 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company operates five primary divisions: the namesake banner, banana republic, Old Navy, Intermix, and Athleta. Gap Inc. is the largest specialty retailer in the United States, and is 3rd in total international locations, behind Inditex Group and H&M. The company has approximately 135,000 employees and operates 3,727 stores worldwide, of which 2,406 are located in the US.
GAP CREDIT CARD BENEFITS
As a Gap Credit Card holder, there are many things that you can do online.
- You can activate your Gap credit card online.
- You can check your Gap Card balance
- You can track your Gap Card rewards online.
- You can proceed to make a Gap credit card payment online.
- You can also access the Gap credit card statement and,
- Even add an authorized user to your Gap credit card online.
GAP Credit Card LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
- To login to your account, go to the link eservice.gap.com.
- Type your user ID in the “User ID” box. (See image below).
- Now type your password in the second blank field, as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Secure Login” button located below the password box.
Gap also allows you to access your credit card account using a mobile device, and you can use the mobile site to make a payment, check your balance, and basically do the same things that you usually do when you’re managing Gap Card account online on your PC.
- Go to https://gap.mycreditcard.mobi.
- Type your user ID in the “User ID” field box that you’ll see right in the center of your screen.
- Now type your Gap credit card account password in the “Password” box.
- And then simply tap on the “Secure Login” button located at the bottom of the sign in form.