Want to connect with your home network when you’re not at home? Take your home and world everywhere you go through Mydlink Account Management, available at www.mydlink.com.
About Mydlink Account Management
Leaving home is hard, especially when you have no way to know what is going on behind you when you leave. If only there was a way you could keep a watch over your house, without being required to be physically present within the house. Well, wonder no more, because Mydlink provides you with that and much more through its Mydlink Account Management portal. So, visit www.mydlink.com and keep an eye on your home, while also sharing photos with your family and friends, and accessing your music.
How to Use Mydlink Account Management
Before you can begin using Mydlink Account management, you first need to create an account, so follow the steps given below to register:
- Turn on your computer and open your preferred browser. Visit the following URL from your browser: www.mydlink.com.
- Click “Not Registered?”.
- Visit the support page for Mydlink by clicking “support page”, and download the setup wizard which is specific to the model of your Mydlink product, and your operating system.
- Launch the setup wizard, once the download is complete, and follow the instructions to successfully set up your device.
- Then, sign up for a Mydlink account when prompted.
Once you have registered your account, you can log in to begin using Mydlink Account Management portal by following the below procedure:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: www.mydlink.com.
- In the given fields, enter your Email and Password.
- Select whether you want the website to remember your account.
- Click “Sign in”.